Contractors Helping Contractors:
CLOC was founded by a construction family and for the past 40 years has helped thousands of contractors get licensed, bonded, and insured. Our instructors include licensed general and specialty contractors.
Everything you need to get and maintain a California Contractor’s License:
- Exam Prep - DVD and CD lectures, manuals, and practice tests covering the State Law & Business and all Trade and Certificate exams.
- State Applications - Our experts can assist you with completing forms and filing your application with Contractors State License Board.
- Exam Waivers - We can check to see if you qualify for a waiver of the State exams and file the necessary forms.
- License Changes - Need to add/replace a corporate officer, change to a partnership or corporation, or inactivate a license? We can help.
- RME/RMO - We can also help with RME/RMO applications.
- Bonds and Insurance - Our staff includes a licensed Insurance Broker who can answer your questions and help you obtain a license bond, workers’ comp, general liability, or another insurance policy.